Saturday, May 06, 2006

Too busy to write much

Things have been a little crazy lately. Between normal work antics, getting ready for the 6th grade graduation, trying to get employed for two jobs, preparing for Disneyland (next Thursday!), my husband's birthday and just chasing after a 16 month old, time has been very short--sometimes nonexistent for things I would like to do. Like this blog. Sorry about that.

On the list of things occupying our time, we are actually in process of getting ready to take a roadtrip today to my sister-in-law's for a little family thing. So, I can't really waste time here, when I have Mason eating snack and he still needs to be dressed and stuffed into his carseat where he will hopefully knock out for the duration of the trip.

So, I'll write more later. See ya.

0 comments: