Wednesday, May 24, 2006

It's down to hours now...

Tomorrow's the last day of school!! I'm really excited and a little sad at the same time, as I mentioned in my last entry. I'm gonna go crazy with the picture taking and try not to be too sad to see them go. (although, there are a few that I will be pushing out the door, helping them into their parents' car) Our yearbooks won't be in until midsummer. How do you like them apples? What good is a yearbook when you don't get it until school's out? So much for getting their peers to sign and ask their teachers for final words of encouragement. I'm disappointed to say the least. Hey, maybe I'll get the select few 6th graders I have returning to me in 7th grade to sign it when we start school next year!!

Anyways, American Idol is on and it's the finale. Gotta find out who the winner is. Even though it isn't Chris Daughtry, so I don't care too much...

0 comments: