Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

My dad doesn't actually read this, but I thought I'd send well wishes here, anyways. He's the big 6-5 today. Yikes. That's unbelievable. It's a pretty significant year for a lot of people around here. My husband's turning 30 tomorrow, my dad's 65, my parents will be celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary later this year, and my father-in-law will be 60 in the fall. Wow. Sometimes time flies faster than we want it to. Before I know it, Mason will be celebrating his 16th birthday, and at that exact moment I will be a nervous wreck and feel just a tad bit old. At least for the time being, I'm still a "young mom" and he's still a toddler. I need to revel in the moment...

1 comments:

Mrs. Bluebird said...

Hey, hope you and hubby had a great birthday celebration!!!