Monday, May 08, 2006

I can't wait until my entries consist of stories about students...

...not about the leader of the school. I am too tired and mentally exhausted from a drama-filled day to get into the details, but let's just say that little emotional fires were set all over the school today, and our Fearless Leader was the pyromaniac. She's one shady individual who would be long since fired had she tried to pull some of her fabulous stunts in a public school. But being charter, eyes are purposely averted and people pretend not to know what's going on. In a nutshell, one aide overheard that she wasn't competent enough to control a classroom; an aide in the 6th grade was told TODAY that she isn't going with us to Disneyland (we're going in 3 days, mind you)--which also involved that aide being bad-mouthed about her competency, and the Fearless Leader's daughter and friend get to go to Disneyland (even though they only work in the aftercare program, they don't actually teach anything), but the 6th grade aide doesn't. Grrr...I am so glad I'm getting out of there. Sometimes it's not my battle to fight, but I don't like sitting idly by and watching people around there get treated like horse manure (including myself). I can't wait to return to public school, where it's crazy and I'll have outrageous stories to tell, but at least they won't be concerning my principal. Hopefully.

0 comments: