Sunday, September 25, 2005

P.S.

The fair sucked (the website lied. It said that it closed at 10 pm, but we were there at 6:30, and all the food shacks were closing up and no one was really there. Thank goodness there wasn't anyone around to charge us for parking or an entry fee) and we didn't get to eat funnel cake!! The whole purpose of going to a fair is to get funnel cake!! But ya know, if the little shack had been open, I'm not quite sure I'd want it anyways. The guy was scratching himself before he proceeded to tell us that they only had nachos and soda. Yeah, I wouldn't even trust buying a soda from him. So I guess it was for the best.

Oh yeah, and Mason's crawling. I forgot to mention that earlier today. And I'm trying not to be over excited, but YEAH MY BABY'S CRAWLING!! We're so proud. Okay, that's it.

0 comments: