Monday, September 12, 2005

I'm in love with another man...

He has brown hair, blue eyes, he laughs at my jokes and has the softest skin. And he looks strikingly like the man I married. I love my son. I was just giving him a bath and I had one of those "Oh my God, could I love any more than this? I think not!!" moments. I was singing "The Wheels on the Bus" to him, as he sucked on his little rubber ducky and looked curiously at me with those sparkling blue eyes. As I took him out and lathered him in baby lotion (I know he doesn't actually need lotion since he has squishy soft skin as it is, but it makes him smell so good), he giggled and babbled away, just the happiest baby ever. And I came to the conclusion that I'm the luckiest mom on the planet. I know someday we'll have another child, but for now, I'm happy and in love...

1 comments:

* K * said...

those are the kind of moments that make those first several weeks okay...(kelly)