Sunday, January 07, 2007

Not much to say...

I suppose I should save entries for when I actually have something meaningful or inciteful or humorous or frustrating to share. Oh well. THIS IS MY BLOG!! :) Anyways, the weekend has passed me by, yet again. It was a nice one, though. Friday, we ordered pizza and watched "Mean Girls" (Hubby gave it to me for Christmas. It's kinda a teeny bopper movie, but with some sarcastic, smart humor mixed in). Yesterday, Hubby worked, so Mason and I hung out at Target and the mall. I found a bunch of stuff on clearance at both places. I found those long tank tops you see everywhere (that work great for me, to cover my dairy aire) for 97 cents at Gap! Pretty awesome. Last night we went over to Miss Cindy's house and played Turbo Yahtzee (our game--it's Yahtzee but faster, and without all the math). Fun. Today, was church, grading papers while Mason napped and Hubby worked on the computer, then lunch with friends, then Kmart for an ottoman for the living room, then hanging out at the house for the rest of the evening. Good weekend, but as always, it goes fast. At least this Friday is an Early Release and the next Monday is MLK Jr. Day, so no school. January is almost over. :)

0 comments: