Saturday, July 22, 2006

My Genius

I was watching Mason this morning, and I realized that he's a genius. He can do so many things he couldn't do before. He loves stacking things; taking things apart; putting things together; turning things on and off; he knows how to operate the remote for the tv and any clock radio or stereo or flashlight; he can feed himself with a spoon or fork (sort of); he can unscrew and screw on water bottle caps; he can brush his hair; he can climb couches, beds, chairs and babygates in a single bound; and he can say like 30 words. Now, I don't plan on starting to drill him with flashcards or making him listen to Mozart and Bach 24-7 or putting him in some specialized school or classes, but I await the day everyone will be amazed by his intelligence and talents. Until then, he will keep training...

2 comments:

* K * said...

Hey! "Little Einsteins" has Mozart and Bach! It's a little too early to start him on music lessons though...

* K * said...

FYI: updated my blogger account.