Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Quick and Painless

It's morning on a weekday, which means my time is limited. But I do have a few spare moments this morning, because Mason rose a little earlier than his recent norm. So, this is going to be quick but informative. Here goes:

Breakfast with my family on Sunday was nice. Mason got to run around all over the RV lot, which exhausted him to the point of a 3 hour nap not long after.

This week at work has been typical. I'm done with testing, so things are back to normal and nothing real exciting to report (but the week's not over!).

I had an interview for a summer job at the YMCA. It went well, and I just might be employed after the school year. It will involve a lot of physical activity and playing in the sun with a bunch of schoolage kids. That would be good for me. I'd get to go to the pool, the park, the movies not to mention just doing silly things with kids. Could be fun.

I have an interview tomorrow morning for next school year, with a middle school in this district. I'm excited, but nervous. I guess having 2 interviews in the same week can do that to you. I shall let you know how that goes. I'd love to have a job lined up before this school year's even over.

Now I need to get ready and get my rugrat ready. Ta ta.

P.S. I go to Disneyland with the 6th graders in less than a month!! Yikes!!

0 comments: