Sunday, April 02, 2006

"And it's easy, easy like Sunday morning..."

Well, it's no longer Sunday morning, but I couldn't think of any other title for today's blog. Anyways, the weekend's almost over. It's beautiful outside. It actually feels like spring. Did I spend any time outside though? Not really. We went to church this morning, then hung out and watched tv while Mason took his nap. Then later, I met up with a girl from work and her two sons. She's got one that's 3 and one that's in the 6th grade class. We talked some, but with three kids between us, we spent a lot of the time mediating, problem solving and keeping things at a calm level. We let the kids play in the play area at the mall, which was nice. But, Mason likes to escape and he likes to push his stroller down the mall, like he's going somewhere important. It can be a little tiring. But it was still a nice time.

Tomorrow starts the state tests at school. It's a little stressful. I'm with special ed for it, so there's a lot of multi-tasking, since I'll have 3 different groups at three different grade levels taking 3 different tests, all at the same time. Should be interesting. One group gets the ENTIRE test read to them. One group gets extra time and extra explanation. Another group is just monitored closely and kept on task. How do I do all this at once, you ask? Good question. I have no idea. We'll see how it goes. Wish me luck.

Well, Mason's getting into the kitchen cabinets (which are semi-childproof, but not Masonproof, I guess), so I must go. Have a good week to all.

0 comments: