Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I would like to return my head...

I think mine's broken. I had a massive headache yesterday evening, but it went away. Today, right after being outside with all grade levels for practice for the music performance at the end of the year (4 more weeks of school!!!), I started seeing spots. I mean, dark, distracting spots as I was trying to read the Social Studies stuff with the 3rd graders. Then it turned into silver strands in my sight. Weird. Then, at the end of the school day, a headache arrived. Yippee. I actually considered calling my husband to come drive me home, because I was light-headed, still seeing spots and had a freight train headache at that point. I made it home (I'm only like 5 minutes away, thankfully), and tried to lay down and rest. Whenever I'd open my eyes, it felt like I was on the Teacups at Disneyland--everything was spinning. Now, 4 hours later, I still have a dull headache, but at least the dizziness has stopped. I don't know what's going on with me, but it's freaking irritating.

At least Friday I've been invited to dinner with a few girls from work--and Red Lobster no less!! God knows I could use a stress reliever...

0 comments: