Sunday, April 23, 2006

A Little R & R

Today has been pretty relaxing. It was a relief from last night. We watched "Saw" and it scared the Heebie Jeebies out of me. Granted, I'm a big wuss and a baby when it comes to scary movies (why do I watch them then, you ask? good question. I have now decided to ban them from my viewing), but it was creepy nontheless. If you've never seen it, and you get scared by creepy images and scary voices, don't watch it. So yeah, it caused me to have problems getting to sleep last night. I ended up watching "Coming to America" on Comedy Central at 1 in the morning, and my husband was gracious enough to join me. Nice hubby. :)

Today has been better. We went to church this morning and I took what my husband calls a NASA nap (about 20 mins.), before he went off to play softball with some guys from work, and I stayed home and entertained our munchkin. Oh yeah, and I put away laundry and vacuumed. And got my husband a last minute birthday surprise. (Shhh!! Don't tell!)

Now, the movie "Dick" is on in the background and Mason is struggling with taking a lid off a Tupperware container. I have more laundry to put away, so off I go.

0 comments: