Sunday, April 16, 2006

Hippity Hoppity

The Easter Bunny was good to us. Mason got a basketball, book and bubbles (all "B" words...weird...) from Nana and Papa, which were a hit--especially the basketball. He kept throwing it at their dog and laughing his diapered booty off. He got a big stuffed bunny, Little People Easter toys and a puzzle from us. My parents got me a little bunny decoration and my husband an M&M mug and candies. We ate the yummy monkey bread this morning, after going to church service. Not long after that, we headed home--or tried to. Normally, it takes between an hour and a half to two hours, and today it took 4! There were 3 auto accidents and a lot of traffic. At least Mason slept most of the way. We were thankful for that. It was a good weekend. Now I need to go put my munchkin to bed, and I will soon follow. Have a good week.

0 comments: