Wednesday, August 17, 2005

A whole new world...

So, after work, my husband and I took Mason to the grocery store. That in itself isn't very interesting, because it happens all the time. But today, we actually put him in the cart without his carseat. My sister-in-law gave us one of those colorful covers that you put over the seat in the cart and it works really well. We strapped him in and he couldn't stop moving his head from side to side. He was just in awe of every little thing he saw. I guess when you're used to only seeing what's on the ceiling and the little bit you can see out of the sides of your carseat, it's a much more interesting world when you can see it all. It's weird to think that there was a time when I found the grocery store interesting and even enthralling. All the colors, shapes, sounds, and moving objects, it's a baby IMAX movie. So that was the thrill of my day.

Oh yeah, and I went to work and stuff, but once again, nothing all that exciting. One boy did tell a group of boys to "shut the hell up". That was fun. He had to go talk to the scary assistant principal.

It's almost Friday...

0 comments: