Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Nothing interesting happened today.

Seriously. I started this blog so that I could share the little things and fill everyone in on those everyday events, but I can' t think of a darn thing to talk about. (I know, a lot of you are shocked beyond belief that I have NOTHING to say. Well, haha, get it out. I know it's amazing that I am not yammering on, yada yada. Fine then, I'll humor you!)

I guess the only somewhat interesting thing that happened today was that a different girl is in Mason's daycare room now. I knew her from when I worked there (I told you I was crazy, and I am obviously a glutton for punishment!), and we never really got along well. She's a very cold, arrogant, emotional immature girl (I emphasize girl. I think she's like 20 or 21, but acts like totally, like 16. Okay, she doesn't act at all like a Valley Girl, but she is very immature. Stay with me here) who has her own little girl that is about 9 months old. And sometimes I think she looks at her baby as a burden. Well, she was an accident, but that's another story. ANYWAYS, the point is that she makes me feel uneasy about leaving my only son alone with her until the next staff member comes in an hour later. I sure hope things change (as they tend to do, in daycare), because I may not be a picky mother, but I want things done my way! He's on a schedule and I want it to stay that way. It's hard enough to leave your child for 9 hours at a time, you want to know for sure that they're being taken care of as well as possible. I'm sure it's fine and I'm just overanalyzing (which I NEVER do), but it bothers me. Alright, my rant is over.

It rained today. That's what else happened. I worked, but I honestly don't recall a single memorable moment about the day. I'm just tired and I think I'm boring you all right now anyways. So, I'm done. Blah.

0 comments: