Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The last Tuesday

Things went rather smoothly today. Apparently Hormone Boy got suspended for the rest of the week (aka rest of the school year), for screwing around with one of the school's walkie-talkies. And I heard that he didn't even do it, but he got blamed for it. I don't know. It's just kinda sad that he couldn't make it to the end of the year. And one of my other boys got suspended for giving another teacher a hard time when she was talking to him about dress code (his shirts are always down to his knees and his pants sag so bad he looks like a penguin). In the long run, it doesn't really matter, as most of the 8th graders weren't planning on coming the rest of the week anyways.

Now, it's off to the waterpark tomorrow!! I will write again tomorrow night, as long as I am not burnt to a crisp!

0 comments: