Monday, May 21, 2007

The last Monday

Well, I wouldn't exactly call paper airplanes a mistake per se, but it was a bit too chaotic. The kids were so darned excited to be allowed to make and throw airplanes in the class that they started throwing them within seconds of me passing out the paper. And they kept flying until I called it quits. We did, however, manage to have a contest for furthest distance and most creative. I had one student make a boomerang and another make a chicken out of paper. Pretty fun to watch what kids can make with one piece of computer paper.

Then, they worked on a mega Last Week of School word search I made last night on a whim. I'm glad I did. I had to stop the airplane flying by the first half of each block, so I was glad I had the word search to keep them busy.

This was the last Monday of the school year. Weird.

And tonight's the season finale of 24.

0 comments: