Monday, March 20, 2006

FYI

So, we actually had a Late Start this morning. We started at 10 instead of 8, which was kind of nice. I guess it was because there was some snow on the ground and also because it was really foggy. You couldn't see but a few feet in front of you. Fun. It made the day go by so much faster. I didn't end up doing Resource today, because I'm normally done with my last group some time after 10. I stayed in the 3rd grade all day, which wasn't bad. The kids weren't the maniacs that I was expecting, knowing the weather outside. No recess at all, but they still behaved fairly normal. My husband is supposed to be flying until 9 tonight, so it's just Mason and I this evening. It's been awhile since that happened. I was used to it when he had two jobs, but I haven't had to deal with it in what seems like a long time. Speaking of which, Mason is apparently very pissed at the moment, that I'm not giving him what he wants. What that is, I don't know. Maybe he needs a bath to help him chill out. Got to go.

0 comments: