Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Fun

Today was a lot of fun. My friend came from out of town with her two girls and we went to Peter Piper Pizza. It was Mason's first time (if you don't count my birthday when I was 6 months pregnant with him!) and he had a good time. He really loved the Kermit the Frog car ride. He didn't really want to get off of it. He alternated between the ride and trying to push other kids' strollers around. There were balloons, kids, music, games, food and lots and lots to look at. Of course my friend's girls are almost 3 and 5, so they appreciate Peter Piper more, but Mason still got a kick out of it. Afterwards, they came over and watched "Lady and the Tramp", while chasing the dog around and playing with Mason's toys. I think everyone had a good time. Oh yeah, and it was really good to see my friend.

0 comments: