Monday, March 13, 2006

Already seems like a distant memory...

Most of the snow is gone. It was fun and pretty while it lasted. There are still chunks here and there in shaded areas, but for the most part, all of what you see in this picture is bye-bye. So sad. It's still downright freezing outside, but the evidence that we had received quite a white downpour is diminishing. I guess it can't last forever, and it's pretty common here, to be around one day and completely gone the next. Ah well, even if that's the only one we get, it was worth it.

Today is the first official day of Spring Break. Ah, glorious time off. Already, I've cleaned out my closet and dresser drawers (making a stack for Goodwill) and given Mason a bath (among the normal morning routines of feeding him breakfast and entertaining him before his morning nap). Like I've said before, having a baby forces you to be out of bed so early that you become much more productive in your day. I sure miss sleeping in though...

Nothing else to say. I don't know what else I plan to do today, or better yet, the rest of the week. Tomorrow is my husband's day off, so I think after Mason's 15 month doc appt. (shots--eww!), we might catch a movie. Other than that, nothing planned. I don't know what to do with myself. I'm sure I'll figure it out.

0 comments: