Thursday, July 26, 2007

Nighty night

I know some of you (mostly one of you) can't stand it when I don't blog for a few days. Heaven forbid, if I have other things more taxing to do than to keep you afloat on my every move!! JK

Anyways, not much new to report. Still pregnant. Real tired all the time. No other symptoms yet. I'm probably about 4 weeks by now. I don't see my doctor until September 6. That's over a month away.

I've been in this SEI (Structured English Immersion) class for the last 4 days and I'm about SEI'd out. It's all about how to reach the students in your class that speak little to no English. They are trying not to let those kids fall through the cracks. And as much as I appreciate the effort and training, I'm done. Well, I'm not done, I'll be done tomorrow. But I'm mentally done. There's been a lot of lecture, PowerPoint, videos, notes and worksheets. For 6-7 hours a day. Blah.

Maybe I'll have more time to blog when this class is over. Ha!

Goodnight.

0 comments: