Friday, July 13, 2007

My Bad

Sorry I haven't written since Sunday. I guess I've just been enjoying my week at home. I don't have many of those left, ya know. I recently started playing Sims 2 again, and as before, I've become addicted. I pride myself on not playing it when Mason's awake, as I get so into the game that I might miss my 2 year old starting fires or shaving the cat or finding the keys to the car and heading for Wendy's for chicken and ranch. And we can all agree to that being bad.

Anyways, I don't remember all that much from the past 5 days, but I do remember a few snippets: Monday night we went with Ms. Cindy's family to see "Ratatouille". Very cute. But it was Mason's first REAL movie (since I don't count the Summer Movie Fun) and he got a little restless about halfway through. Daddy graciously ended up taking Mason into the lobby and entertaining him until the movie was over. Tuesday, I talked to my dear friend PBAF for awhile, which was nice. I got to be the "experienced mom" in the conversation, which is still a new concept to me. Wednesday was the Summer Movie Fun, which was "Happy Feet". We'd seen it before. Cute movie, but a little too long for the attention span of a toddler. Thursday was yesterday. (Duh!) I went to the grocery store and then on over to Ms. Cindy's for most of the day. I helped make Rice Krispy Treats that Ms. Cindy's sister will send to her friend that's an Air Force Colonel in Iraq. Today I went to Walmart and afterwards, Mason napped for almost 3 hours (of course I was hypnotized by Sims 2 the whole time!!)!! Now, we're just hanging out until Daddy gets home and then we'll be back at Ms. Cindy's for dinner.

Tomorrow we're going to look at a house that's for sale. It's highly unlikely that it's meant for us, but it's worth looking into. If we have a chance, I'll tell you more about it.

Sorry for the lack of humor in this blog (and most of the ones in recent past). Didn't really feel inspired I guess. At least I filled you in on my week, right? Can't you just be happy with that?!?

0 comments: