Thursday, August 24, 2006

The pride of lions is packing up their den..

We move in a day and a half, people!! Our place is in such disarray and we are sooo anxious to get out of here and spread ourselves out a bit. Can't wait til Saturday...

Today was okay at work. I'm not sure my little conversation with my little class clown's mom really helped. He was his normal self today. He did, however, earn himself a third lunch detention. This time, it was for not being where he was supposed to be. Him and two of his croanies were way past the bathrooms and opening a side door. They didn't have much reason for it, besides that they "wanted to see the rain". Whatever. So, I told them that they lost their bathroom priveleges for tomorrow and I handed them all lunch detentions. Nothing serious, but hopefully it's enough to stop them from doing it again. We'll see.

Well, Mason is trying to drape my head with one of his bibs, so I gotta go. I shall write again when we have relocated. Ta ta!

0 comments: