Sunday, August 13, 2006

Busy

This weekend zoomed by. Friday, I was glad it was the weekend. Didn't do much. Yesterday, we went to a birthday party for the little girl that Mason's babysitter is adopting. It was a lot of fun. She got a Cabbage Patch Kid, with yarn hair!! I remember those!! It was very nostalgic. Then, we brought Mason home for a nap and we napped too. Oh, and my husband took the dog to get groomed (we just discovered a place down the street that does the bath, nails, ears and teeth for $10! Totally worth it!). After that, we went back out and took some stuff to the new place. It's so fun to go there, because we get more and more excited about moving. I'm not really enthusiastic about unpacking boxes, but I'll get over it. Then, we dropped some stuff off at Goodwill and went into town for dinner. It's a neat little brewery right in the middle of downtown, so we walked around a little afterwards. Mason enjoyed being on the square, running around in the grass, and they actually had SQUARE DANCERS at the square. Yep, I said square dancing. There were old couples promanading around and the old ladies had on poofy dresses that looked handmade. It was pretty awesome. Free entertainment. Today, we went to church and helped out in the gazebo out front and took Mason home for a nap. I took that time to take care of some school stuff. Later, we met Mason's babysitter's family for lunch (as we pretty much always do on Sundays). Then, we went to our new place to unload some stuff, and to Fry's for groceries. After that, I packed some boxes of stuff in Mason's room. At the end of the day, we went over to some friends' house so my husband could get some help making a nightstand. Mason and his future girlfriend played some, but they're still fine tuning their sharing skills.

Whew. No wonder I'm not sure where the weekend went. It was a pleasant weekend, but it went too fast. As always.

1 comments:

* K * said...

yer just a buzy little bee...bzzzzz