Thursday, June 01, 2006

So pooped

I'm whooped. Today at camp we went to a lake. For two and a half hours. During the hottest part of the day. It was fun, because we played a couple of games (a version of hide-and-seek amongst the trees was one of them--which was the most fun), but it was too darned hot "for a penguin to just be walkin' around." (Sorry, a little "Billy Madison" for ya...) We only had 7 kids today, so crowd control is pretty easy at that point. Pretty Girl can be a handful though, because she's a little flirt and gets the boys all riled up. Spice Boy very obviously has a thing for her. He insults her, throws things at her, and chases her down during games. Couldn't be more obvious. Ahh, early hormonal kids are so funny. Silly Girl is my favorite, as of now. She's really sweet and is always smiling. The Follower is just that--a follower. She reminds me a lot of myself at that age. She is quiet and is always watching others. And she waits to make a move or say something until after someone else does. She's sweet, but hasn't found her confidence yet. I'm sure it'll show up somewhere after puberty has settled her down and she can grow up and not care so much about the decisions other people make.

Anyways, that was my day. Very busy. Very hot. And I'm very tired. Tomorrow's Friday!! Yahoo!

0 comments: