Friday, June 09, 2006

Okay, I have a minute, so I'm writing. Things have been really busy lately. I actually worked longer hours at work for a few days, to cover for someone that was gone. And Mason was throwing up yesterday, so I didn't go to work. Plus, my friend comes next week and after that is our trip to California. So, we've been arranging petsitters and borrowing items from people and getting the car ready. Anyways, here I am. It's Friday, and I'm glad of it. Mason just dumped his Fruit Puff/Cereal Mix all over the floor and is now wanting up in my lap. So, this is a quck blog. (Let's see how fast I can type before Mason's breakdown gets out of control!) Not much else to say. Been really busy and really anxious for next Friday and the week that follows. It's getting really hot here and I don't like it. I spend a lot of time outside for work, so I'm getting a tan and I'm always sweaty. Ahh, the perks. Well, that's it. Mason's getting really intolerant of this, so goodbye.

0 comments: