Thursday, January 12, 2006

Ugghh...

I hate being sick. It seems to be a common occurence around here. If I'm not sick, then my husband is. He's been pretty yucky the last couple of days, and last night I started feeling like doody. This morning, I woke up with achy legs, stuffed up nose and a sore throat. Yippee. Now, I'm still somewhat congested, achy and just generally drained. Gotta love it. My husband's on his way home from Safeway, bringing me some soup. So, hopefully it will help regenerate me to some degree and I can tackle the last few hours of work.

Speaking of work, my boss now knows that I may not be there next year. I'm not trying to deceive her, I'm just afraid to burn bridges. I told her I'm getting my certification and may return to middle school, where I can teach only English and to older kids. She offered me the 6th grade for next year (the teacher is moving), with a decent pay package. It's tempting, but it's really not much more than what I can make in public school. I'm not for sure about what I'm doing, but I'm still leaning towards returning to what I know.

Well, the dog needs to go out and I don't feel like typing anymore. Ta ta.

0 comments: