Saturday, January 21, 2006

All right germies, you've had your fun...

Just when I think, "hey, I actually feel pretty healthy," BAM!! there goes another nasty bug, invading my immune system. I had a scratchy throat yesterday and was a little congested. Today though, yowza. I'm as down for the count as I can be with a toddler (that's still weird to say. I want to call him a baby, but he's trying to walk, and he eat real people food, so I guess he's not) in the house. I'm sneezing like I'm allergic to air, my face feels like some WWF guy punched me, my teeth and ears ache, I have no energy, kinda feverish and basically feel like doody. Yippee. Luckily, Mason took a decent nap this morning, which gave me some time to bury myself in blankets on the couch and nap a little myself. My husband should be home from work soon, so that's a good thing. Anyways, Mason is not having the fact that I'm sitting here typing and he's ALL the way down there on the floor, trying to entertain himself. So, bye.

0 comments: