Friday, October 03, 2008

Kids

I am surrounded by them all day. 24 hours a day. Granted, they range in ages depending on if I'm at home or at work (including some teachers that act like children!!), but either way, I'm around kids all the time. Which isn't too bad most of the time, but I feel like at least 90% of my day is spent repeating myself, trying to be patient, listening to whining, problem solving, disciplining, entertaining and laughing at ridiculous things. I am never bored. Never ever. That's good, right?

A few things to leave you with:

Something a 7th grader said not too long ago: "I just used hand sanitizer on my hands and then itched my nose, but then I read the warning on the sanitizer bottle and it said not to inhale, so am I gonna get high now?"

And something my 3 (almost 4!) year old sang the other day: (while playing with his Toy Story Woody figurine) "Old Macdonald had a Woody..."

1 comments:

HandyMan said...

Exactly why alcohol-based hand sanitizers are being systematically banned in schools across the country--and why a select number of alcohol-free, fragrance free and dye free hand sanitizer products are becoming ever more popular..One is called Soapopular-its the only hand sanitizer that Walmart.com offers, and this product is also the #2 hand sanitizer on Amazon.com. Its also available in more than 3000 supermarkets, independent pharmacies and via www.SoapyUSA.com A great blog on the topic of hand sanitizers is at www.HandHygieneFacts.blogspot.com