Friday, October 10, 2008

I can has cheezburger?

Yes, you read that right: "I can has cheezburger?" I'd like to say that this was leading into a hilarious anecdote regarding a student flubbing up in Language Arts class, but alas, it is not. But is something just as funny, if not funnier.

My Hubby has discovered this sight called LOL Cats, and the website is http://icanhascheezburger.com/ OMG, you must go look at it. Right now!! Don't keep reading this! Go!! It is so random it's funny. If you're still reading this instead of taking my suggestion (then shame on you!!), then let me give you the gist: it's a website dedicated to funny pictures of cats, and people can add captions to the pictures. That in itself is funny. But the people who add the captions is another entity that is inexplicable. They have poor grammar and their spelling is more than atrocious. It makes my 7th graders look like geniuses!! Here's a peek at what's inside this alternative universe:

AHAHAHAHA!!! And another one...

How did they get our cat Charlie's expression so spot on?? And lastly...

Oh man. Even if you dislike cats (or even go as far as despise them), you still gotta get a kick out of these. If you have yet to visit the site, I bet you're at least a tad bit intrigued, huh? Go ahead, it'll make your day.

My job is done here. :)

0 comments: