Saturday, October 04, 2008

LOL

Okay, read the blog entry before this one first. Go read it. I'll wait...Doo dee doo...La la la...Done? Okay, now read the comment for that entry...

It just proves that there are websites out there that just look for key words in blogs to respond to. Because obviously it wasn't a person that read the blog and said, "Hmmm...it sounds like this blogger needs advice on where to find alcohol-free hand sanitizer!! I shall share my knowledge!" I was being funny in my blog. The kid I was referring to is a bit on the OCD side. He has also asked me if he could DIE from the germs on the railing of the stairwell. Die! I had to tell him to take a deep breath and that yes, he probably shouldn't necessarily lick the railing, but he probably won't die from the germs.

But hey, now I know where to get alcohol-free hand sanitizer for future reference!! Maybe I should pass this information on to my OCD student!! :)

1 comments:

~Janet~ said...

Weird! I love your crazy student. It is amazing what these kids say isn't it? One of mine told me yesterday - "This is not a girl problem...but it burns when I pee. I'm might need to use te bathroom during your class, so what should I do?" Lovely... TMI! That other comment was stupid! And you even have the capcha feature turned on to discourage craop like that!