Monday, October 06, 2008

Loungin'

I use the term loungin loosely, as there isn't room for complete laziness when you have two kids, but I alas, I am on Fall Break. That's nice. It's weird to be home on a weekday. I feel like things are happening out there, and I'm missing it!! Anyways, the break has started off nicely. Yesterday, we went to a wedding and took the kids. And they did pretty well. There was a Daddy/Daughter Dance and my Hubby danced with his little Gracie and then later there was a Mommy/Son Dance and Mason and I cut a rug (well, really, he just stood on my shoes and wiggled around). Today, I've done some cleaning and Mason is currently watching "Emperor's New Groove". Tonight, I'm meeting a friend for dinner. Tomorrow is Me Time. I'm dropping Mason off at school and taking Grace to Ms. Allison's. I don't know what I'm doing for the first few hours (probably Target and the post office), but later in the day I'm meeting a work friend at the movies.

No plans for the second half of the week. I assume it will fill up with household duties and perhaps a visit with a friend or two.

It's just nice to make my own plans. But it feels weird...

0 comments: