Saturday, February 18, 2006

Two more days of the weekend! :)

I cannot tell you how nice it is to know that tomorrow is not the end of my weekend. Thank you Presidents! It makes next week short too, which will be nice. Yippee!

This weekend so far has been nice. Last night we went to this Sweetheart Dinner at church. It was a potluck for couples. We sat with our babysitter and her husband and two other couples. We ate Mexican food and talked about how God has helped strengthen our marriage. My husband mentioned how his deployments in the Army helped bring us together and we were blessed that he had the lesser of two deployments both times (he was in Korea when 9/11 happened and most of the troops were being sent to Afghanistan, and he was in Afghanistan when everyone was being sent to Iraq). I talked about how having Mason has been a blessing in our lives and how we are thankful to our babysitter and her family for bringing us to the church. It has strengthened our faith and broadened our social circle. The dinner was a nice time. Today, my husband worked most of the day and I went to Target. His employee discount is soon to run out, so I took advantage while I still could. Later, I talked to my parents and a friend in Virginia (PBAF, I love ya!).

Tomorrow, we plan to go to church and then he only works an hour. No other plans. Well, I guess some maintenance on my car maybe on Monday, but that's it. It'll just be nice to not be at work on Monday. Yippee Skippee.

0 comments: