Monday, February 20, 2006

I'm on top of things today

Today was a productive day. Since we had an extra day of the weekend, we took the opportunity to get some things done. I dusted the few pieces of wood furniture we have, swept and mopped the floors (kitchen and bathrooms), vacuumed and did laundry. My husband worked on my car all the while. We all managed to enjoy a nap in the middle of the day. Later, we took Mason and our dog Maxie to the nearby dogpark. It was fun for the first couple of minutes, until a truckload of people (maybe not a truckload, but probably 4 or 5 different families with multiple dogs) showed up and made Maxie nuts. He ran around, making this yippee bark at them and then running away. It was pathetic. Yeah, so anyways, it was a nice day.

And I even found time to write a blog. For the third consecutive day in a row. :)

0 comments: