Saturday, September 29, 2007

We got rid of our crap!!

We had a yard sale today. I hate yard sales. I really do. I hate scavenging through the house looking for items that we haven't used in decades but still manage to have a reason to keep around. I hate compiling all the crap to sell. I hate labeling and pulling it out into the driveway.

That being said, we needed to get rid of some crap. We're moving in like 5 weeks and I really don't want to pack up stuff that we don't need or use anymore. So, we had a yard sale. It went pretty well. We made about $36. That's not a lot, but it's something I guess. It's like 2 visits to fast food. We didn't really have any big ticket items, just a lot of odds and ends. Ms. Cindy and her crew brought over some furniture and baby gear to sell, which they did, for the most part. Luckily they had a trailer, so when the sale was said and done, we just loaded up the leftovers and dropped them off at a donation place.

Yeah for having less to pack!!

0 comments: