Thursday, September 20, 2007

And now, what you've all been waiting for...

(or at least the frequent visitors of this blog--not people that just happened upon my blog hitting the "Next Blog" button...)

A BLOG ENTRY FROM ME!!
I know it's been over a week. I'm sorry. Every night I get online to check me email and read other blogs and I come by here and think, "I should write something" and then guess what? I don't. Just don't feel like I've had much to say I guess. And I know you dedicated readers wouldn't admit it, but no one wants to read uneventful blogs. Who cares if I went to the store or took a shower or watched tv?

So yeah. I haven't been avoiding you, just my blog. :) Work's busy as it's been since August. Tomorrow's our first Fantastic Friday of the year, which should be interesting. For those who are actually able to go, there will be a teachers vs. students volleyball game and BINGO going on. Too bad I can't hang out to see how that turns out. I'm assigned one of the Retraining Rooms (where the kids who've been slacking on their grades get to go!) so, I'll just be sitting in my room with 15 students that have bad grades. And honestly, I'm going to take a guess and say less than half show up, because last year proved that kids that know they're not going to Fantastic Friday just don't come to school that day. Nice, huh?

I can't believe we have 2 weeks until Fall Break. That means 2 weeks until the Quarter's over! And 2 weeks before I'm 1/3 of the way through my time this school year! Yowza! And on top of that: 6 weeks until we move into our new house!! Our closing date is October 23, and we'll probably move the next weekend. That's unbelievable. It feels like there's so much to be done. I know it will all work out in the end, but right now, I feel like I'm at the bottom of Mt. St. Helens and someone's telling me to climb it in an hour! (thank goodness that's not the case, huh?)

Well, just wanted to check in and remind you that I'm busy and lazy. Not a good combo. Will write again when there's something interesting to say, I promise.

0 comments: