Sunday, October 01, 2006

Welcome to the Red Cross

I think we're running an infirmary around here: I'm still battling with a "Sinus Infection" (which has lasted for a lifetime), which basically means I'm draining snot all day long and I feel like someone is standing on my face; my hubby has had a tummy thing all day; and our little Mason is getting over a cold. We're quite the pathetic bunch. Don't get me wrong, Mason is still spritely and hanging from the rafters, and certainly not giving us any slack because we're sick. He just runs around the house with his nose dripping and then he says, "Nose, Mommy", but then won't let me wipe it, or he wants to wipe it himself. And if you have any experience with toddlers, then you know they have no clue how to wipe their nose (although he's already pretty good at blowing his nose!). So, needless to say, it it's been a trying day. I hope tomorrow's better for everyone. I will be at work, but it's Daddy's day off and he will be home with Mason, so hopefully they're both back to their normal selves. Maybe after a good night's rest...

0 comments: