Monday, July 28, 2008

Meow

Things are a little better since my last entry. As far as our littlest "kitty" Gracie, we are trying soy formula and are now playing the Waiting Game to see if it helps.

I'm trying to make the most of today and tomorrow, as I officially return to work on Wednesday. I am ready to go back, that is for sure, but I also treasure time with my little ones at home. I'm torn, really. I wish I could have both: work a little and be home a little. But that's not in the cards for me. And I know we'll all make the best of it.

Oh, and a little snippet before I go: the other day Mason and I were talking about his Preschool and he asked if Elmo and Zoey (from Sesame Street, for the uninformed) could come to his school. I said, "Maybe they could, who knows?" to which he said, "Yeah, maybe. But not Cookie Monster. He'd eat my school!" Just thought that was funny...

1 comments:

Karen said...

I have the cutest little Godkids!! :) I just hope the soy will work better for all of you. Okay, Mason is definitely a riot. I can't believe what he said about cookie monster. What a ham!!

Have fun going back to work Wednesday. I'm sure you'll enjoy some adult interaction (well, atleast an older group than the kiddos).