Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's down to the wire

Next Monday, Mason starts Preschool. It'll only be for a few hours, but still. He's starting Preschool! I need to go into my classroom for a little bit, so Grace is going to her new sitter Allison's house and Mason will be going to Preschool. He'll go two days next week: Monday and Wednesday (all day!!). He's excited and really, so am I. I'm so happy for him that he'll be making new friends and having new experiences and getting to do lots of fun stuff!! I just can't believe how fast he's grown. When I started this blog, he was 8 months old. Now, he's 3 and a half!! Grace will be 4 months old on Monday! And I know she's going to be in great hands with Allison. She has a 2 year old son of her own and she's a loving, caring, Christian woman. I feel completely comfortable leaving Grace with her. It's just caught up with me a bit that I'm going back to work.

But I do look forward to all of the comical events that will occur in my life, as I am thrusted back into the world of Hormone Central (a.k.a. middle school). Prepare for some mind blowing stories coming soon!!

Until then, I am wrapping my mind around everything that's going on in the near future, with a teary smile...

0 comments: