Saturday, May 31, 2008

It ain't easy being green

Time for a change. Again. You can always tell when I'm home more, when the blog changes a lot, huh? Oh well. Change is good.

You know what change I would like and pray for every night? Gracie to sleep through the night. She makes it to 5 or 6 on occasions, but not consistently. All would be well, if our little princess would decide that she could be content with staying snuggled up warm in her bed until at 6 in the morning (if we're gonna dream, let's wish for 7 or 8, shall we?). I think she'll give in soon, but until then, I guess I need to be happy with only one wake up a night. And the fact that we only have one baby. Have you ever seen the tv show "Jon and Kate Plus 8"? If you haven't, check your local listings and just breeze by it one of these days. It makes all mothers feel better about their situations. She had 8 babies in two pregnancies!!

I guess one baby not sleeping through the night yet is nothing in comparison. I'll shut up now.

0 comments: