Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Yawn.

I'm tired. The days whizz past me faster than a blur (or even faster than I can say, "blur"!"), so I haven't written much. Sorry. I have a lot to say it seems, but my energy level dips below zero and now I am ready for bed. I will tell you that things are okey dokey around here. Mason's enjoying Preschool (he tells me ALL ABOUT IT after I pick him up everyday--he has a few friends and they like to scare each other, he likes to paint and sing songs, and sometimes other kids have to go to Time Out), Gracie still spits up, but is getting easier to care for. We go in for her 6 month appt. on the 15th, so we'll see if she's jumped up on the percentiles yet. Work is keeping me the most exhausted. Being a Team Leader is busy busy and I thank the Lord everyday that I have two students that are T.A.'s for me!! They do a lot of the grunt work and crap I just don't have time for! Other than that, I am whooped and need my beauty sleep.

Goodnight for now.

0 comments: