Friday, September 05, 2008

Perspective

Man oh man, has it been a very taxing week. I'm not getting into all of the details, as it might stress me out just retelling it, but let's just say I have had to mother one of my fellow 7th grade teachers and it's worn me thin. I guess I have to just (as the Vice Principal has said) "let him fall on his face". And today was Fantastic Friday, which was a crazy thing in itself.

But the beautiful thing about this week, was meeting baby Jillian. We went over to Ms. Cindy's house last night and I got to hold the baby. She's so tiny and so sweet. Here she is, with our little Grace. Boy, does our little girl look big in comparison!! I guess that's to be expected, since they're 5 months apart!!


So, all worked out in the end. And now it's Friday. That makes me happy.

0 comments: