Sunday, June 08, 2008

Everybody was King Fu fighting!!

We braved the theater with our 2 month old. Crazy and maybe stupid, I know. But actually, she did okay. We hadn't planned on going to the movies today, but Hubby and I were bored from the moment we woke up this morning. And we slept in and missed church. That's the main activity on Sundays. So, we packed up the kids and headed to see "Kung Fu Panda". There were a few parts that were a little scary for a 3 year old (the bad tiger Tai Lung is pretty frightening at times), but overall, a sweet message. It inspires you to be who you want to be, not what people expect you to be, and also to find inner strength to do things you think you can't do.

If I was reviewing the movie (which I haven't found a place that will pay me yet!!), I'd give it a 4.5 out of 5 stars. Or pandas. Or whatever.

0 comments: