Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Still pregnant

Yep, not much to say. So, why am I blogging then, you ask? I don't know. Honestly, I just painted my toenails and I'm waiting for them to dry so I can go to the store. We have quite a list to get at Fry's, since this will be our last shopping trip for awhile, and we have visitors coming (my hubby's parents and his aunt will be staying here this weekend while we're in the hospital, and his mom is staying through next week). Also, let's be honest, the grocery trip gives me something to do. I've already sanitized Mason's toys, we've dusted and I'm in process of washing all of the floormats in the house. Tomorrow will be some more cleaning and stuff. It's nice to think that the house will be nice and clean and as germ-free as possible when we bring Grace home. And let's face it, cleaning is a nice time filler before she gets here.

Well, I'm sure I'll find some excuse to write again at least once before Friday. You can look forward to those aimless ramblings...

0 comments: