Tuesday, April 29, 2008

All right. A Blogger friend of mine did this on her page, and now I'm doing it here. Read on, and then you're it!!

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
Ummm...Well, I was 19, going on 20 (really?? Oh my, I'm getting old!!). I was in college as a Sophomore, just a few months away from moving to Flagstaff to go to NAU. I was dating my Hubby and he was in the Army, living in Tennessee. Much different lifestyle then.

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
1. Call our doc about Gracie's continual spitting up.
2. Call the school district regarding a check I was supposed to get.
3. Get dressed.
4. Find a place in my closet for some clothes that don't quite fit me again.
5. Take a nap. Wishful thinking...

3) Snacks I enjoy:
Food is my friend. In fact, we're so close, that it likes to stick around on my body forever...Anywho, I love desserts, like ice cream, cake, cookies, donuts, etc. I also love pizza. And nachos.

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Stop worrying about money forever.
2. Buy a big enough house that the kids could have a big playroom. And we could have an office for the computer. And a guest room. And a maid.
3. Set up college funds for the kids so they'd be set.
4. Buy brand new cars. Maybe electric cars.

5) Four of my bad habits:
1. Chewing on my fingers.
2. Being really, really sarcastic.
3. Being lazy at times.
4. Eating too much. Too often.

6) 5 places I have lived:
1. Phoenix, AZ
2. Anchorage, AK
3. Manassas, VA
4. Clarksville, TN
5. Prescott Valley, AZ

7) 5 jobs I have had:
1.Worked in about a half a dozen daycares.
2. Mervyn's.
3. Substitute teacher
4.Little Caesar's
5.Middle School Language Arts teacher.

8) 5 peeps I wanna know more about:
Well, I don't imagine anyone on here will fill it out, so no one I guess.

0 comments: