Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Tag--I'm it!!

Okay, I've had a few friends "tag" me lately (post a blog and then basically dare me to do the same theme) and I've pretended not to notice. I have decided to finally pass it on. So here goes...

Here are random things about me that you may or may not know:


  • I chew the skin around my fingernails until it bleeds. Yeah, bleeds. I don't know why. It hurts like the dickens and it's extremely disgusting and embarassing, but I can't stop. I want to. Can't figure out how.

  • I don't get Sudoku. I've had my hubby try to explain it to me, but I just don't get it. Nor have I ever been able to solve the Rubix cube. Or see those pictures you're supposed to be able to see within another picture.

  • One of my favorite movies is Mean Girls. I know it's super cheesy and it has Lindsey Lohan in it, but it makes me laugh. And as a teacher, I totally find humor in revenge on The Plastics.

  • I subscribe to People magazine. And I like to say that I don't care about celebrities, but I think deep down I do. I keep track of that crap.

  • You know that song "Christmas Shoes"? It makes me cry just telling people about it. If you've never heard it, Google it. But have Kleenex handy. And Tim McGraw's song, "Don't Take the Girl" and the Lonestar song, "I'm already there" (especially the version with the audio clips of wives and children saying hi to their daddies that are deployed) makes me cry every time.

  • When I first get into bed, I have to twist my back around in this contorted position so that it will make a Snap, Crackle, Pop! sound and it grosses out my hubby every time.

  • I take showers that are so hot that my skin is a nice pinkish red when I get out.
  • I could eat pizza every day. Really, I could.
  • I don't know how to play chess or checkers. Or know how to sew. Or knit. Or cross stitch.
  • I wish I never had to move out of this town. I hate moving to a new city. But I know I will probably have to leave and that scares me.

I guess that's it. Hope you learned something. Now, let's see...I don't have a lot of blogging friends, but I'll tag Hip Mommy. :)



0 comments: