Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Update on my sister

I talked to my dad this afternoon and my sister is doing well. They took 1/3 of her liver and a growth just about the size of a soccer ball!! The surgery went faster than expected, and they say she should be able to go home in a few days. The recovery will be the tricky part. Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts for her. I know they were felt and heard in her heart...

On a lighter note, you can look forward to my next blog that I plan to write this weekend: a continuation of the blog I wrote about a year ago: Things My Students Have Said Part Two or Teenagers Are Common Sense Deficient. I wish I had written down every little mind blowing anecdote in the past year, but alas, I'll have to devise a list from my memory. And you can look forward to that...

0 comments: