Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Long weekend, here we come!!!

Today I was at an Inservice at the District, which was pretty interesting. I learned some new things and felt refreshed about some old concepts. It was pretty worthwhile. Tomorrow my classes will just be doing last minute review for the BIG FAT STANDARDIZED TESTS that are next week. They're going to take a Practice Test and we're gonna grade it. And that's it. Tuesday begins the testing and I figure if they don't know it by now, oh well. I'm not going to cram or stress. Some kids aren't going to try on it anyways...

Tomorrow right after school, we're heading down south to go see Kutless and Newsboys (Christian rock) in concert, while Nana and Papa watch Mason. We're really looking forward to it. We haven't been to a concert in awhile, and we really like Kutless.

And did I mention NO SCHOOL Friday? Yeah!! We get it off for Good Friday, but the school calendar labels it as "Spring Recess". Don't get me started...

Hope everyone enjoys the weekend and if you're Christian, keeps Christ in mind and remembers why He died and what that means to us. God Bless.

0 comments: