Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Not my average Wednesday

I haven't really even thought about school today. Well, I know I still have seating charts to reconfigure, but I'm putting them off (big surprise!). Today's been nice. Mason didn't wake up until after 7, we had a relaxing morning of playing with his tractor and farm animals, playing outside, going to the mall (and finding loads of clearance clothes for him--3T, which is at least a year away, but heck, for $1.49 for sweaters, I couldn't resist!), eating grilled cheese for lunch, MASON POOPED IN THE POTTY FOR THE FIRST TIME!!, Mason napping, watching "Muppet Treasure Island" and playing outside some more. No work. It's been joyous.

Tomorrow we have a playdate with a lady from work and her little girl who's Mason's age. Should be fun. I'm trying to expose Mason to as many kids his age as possible, as next year he will be in preschool. (which the preschool shopping was productive, by the way. We have one in mind, but it means he'd have to be fully potty trained and be able to drink out of a regular cup by August. We'll see)

The weather is beautiful. I have a half a week of Spring Break left. And I'm wasting the day typing a blog! I'm outta here!

0 comments: