Friday, March 16, 2007

More than you wanted to know

I saw this on someone's blog one time and have been meaning to do it on mine, but kept putting it off. And now, being Spring Break and Mason's asleep, I thought I'd get off my lazy bum and actually do it (even though I didn't have to actually get off my lazy bum, since I'm sitting at the computer...):

Here's just about anything and everything you didn't know, maybe already knew and didn't want to know about me:

I know that God has already planned out my life and I need to just let him have control.

I believe the children are our future…and that’s a little scary sometimes.

I fought for the right to paaartay…JK.

I am angered by people who sue for lame reasons. And win.

I love everyday miracles and blessings.

I need my hubby more than he needs me sometimes, I think.

I take vitamins everyday, and yet I get sick waaay more than the average person.

I hear the hum of the computer and the lovely silence of Mason napping.

I drink very rarely, so I’m a cheap date.

I hate cleaning the bathroom.

I use gel pens when I grade papers.

I want to be financially worry-free.

I decided to be a teacher and sometimes I still wonder if I made the right decision.

I like TV.

I am a Christian, wife, mother, friend, daughter, teacher.

I feel old sometimes.

I left home when I was 17. But I moved back in 3 months later.

I do the bare minimum when it comes to house cleaning.

I hope that I’ve impacted my students.

I dream of having another baby.

I drive only when my hubby’s not around.

I listen to a lot more Christian music than I used to.

I type fast but not the right way.

I think and it hurts my brain.

I wish weekends were longer.

I compensate for my insecurities by using humor.

I regret very little.

I care about my friends and family.

I should exercise more and drink more water.

I am not always able to see what God has planned for me.

I said “Don’t you just love the Terrible Two’s?” to the cashier at Target today.

I wonder what the future holds.

I changed 4 diapers already today.

I cry more than the average female.

I am indecisive.

I am not as open minded about things as some might think I should be.

I lose my phone when Mason’s been playing with it.

I leave dishes in the sink even though we have a dishwasher.

If you feel ambitious, feel free to use the template and let people know more than they ever wanted to know about you. And pass it back to me, so I can get a good laugh. Or cry. Or run away screaming. :)

0 comments: